Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Lousy Day
I was late again for Intact class. although i woke up 630 already. still walang kwenta pa rin.

I was suppose to compose a write-up for a friend of mine because she will also be graduating this schoolyear but my head was empty for some reason. no ideas came about. i wasn't able to accomplish anything.

I was at the internet lab at faura. i decided to print the slides from our ls 100 class in the dot matrix printer. It was sooo noisy and the irritaing part is the paper kept jamming so it was really a piss off.

i was supposed to read 1 chapter of ls because our test is coming fast. but i wasn't able to for some reason.

I went to the dentist. traffic was terrible terrible terrile beyond words. Ayun drinill drill nanaman ngipin ko. i have a new tooth. i mean. nirepair sya parang bagong ngipin na rin yey. kaso parang di pantay pag nguya ko. I think I have a crush on my dentist (Hindi yung matanda haaa!!) yung assistant nya. ang bait nya kasi, tapos ang bango nyaaa, cute din, pero ang bait nya talaga. hayy. anyway. Nainis din ako kasi yung parang alalay/receptionist di marunong magkwenta. last time sabi nya 2600 nalang babayaran ko tapos ngayon naging 5,000 pesoses leche. kaya pinatingnan ko ulit sa kanya record ko at tama nga ko. grrr. tapos naging rason nya malaki daw discount ko kay dra. duh.

so hassle nanaman pauwi. i was soooo tired. anyway. dahil din sa traffic na yan. hindi na ko nakattend ng aegis meeting. wahhh. sinubukan kong tawagan yung editor ko para alamin muna kung san venue. pero nireject ba naman call ko. loko loko talaga yun. argg. so nevermind. kumain nalang ako sa jollibee to drown my sorrrow in chicken joy and strawberry shake which by the way didn't help much.

I want to study hard! Really! Really! Wala lang.
posted by Ray @ 7:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Lightrays
Archives
Quotables
judul

Friends of the sun
Template by
Free Blogger templates